Wednesday, January 16, 2008

[Jim's Eclectic World] New comment on Home in Yellowstone at last!.

Jim Macdonald has left a new comment on your post "Home in Yellowstone at last!":

Thank you all.

I'm nearly settled in; now we're going to have to set up some time to meet some of you (specifically Michael and Mike).

And, Tom, I do very much want to do something for the buffalo. What I'd like to do right at the start is visit BFC and bring them some of the needs on their "wish list." Hopefully, I'll have my tires before the end of the week.

skeets, yes, it will be very long for you! Oh well...I once went 7 years between visits, though I had a trip planned almost every year during that time. It was a money issue most of the time, not a lack of desire. Anyhow, I know you'll be back and taking some fantastic photos.



Posted by Jim Macdonald to Jim's Eclectic World at 1/16/08 2:21 PM