Sunday, March 16, 2008

[Jim's Eclectic World] New comment on Downloadable flyers for - “Fighting for the Buffal....

Mike has left a new comment on your post "Downloadable flyers for - "Fighting for the Buffal...":

I just wanted to thank you, Jim. Because of you, I've decided to start my own blog. I call it "Irritated Under The Big Sky."

I was going to call it "Pissed Off In Montana," but that seemed a little harsh.

Either way, you've inspired me to take my rants to a wider audience. Even if no one reads it. I don't really care.

What matters is, you're the first one to have gotten my blood going again in a long time. You, and your little blog have given me hours of entertainment, frustration, and motivation. Motivation to sound off about all the other crap that bugs the hell out of me (I know, you thought it was just you . . . but it isn't).

So thanks again. I don't know exactly what my blog will be, but it sure won't be a tree-hugging, buffalo love-fest.

Feel free to stop by some time!

And by the way, I plan on attending that little meeting of yours. I may even dress up.

See ya then!
Mike



Posted by Mike to Jim's Eclectic World at 3/16/08 8:33 PM
__________________________________________________
D O T E A S Y - "Join the web hosting revolution!"
http://www.doteasy.com