Friday, February 15, 2008

[Jim's Eclectic World] New comment on Stopping slaughter of buffalo in Yellowstone: What....

Tom has left a new comment on your post "Stopping slaughter of buffalo in Yellowstone: What...":

Hey Jim. Thanks for your insightful writing. I wish I could offer something worthwhile about what to do next. I support the BFC as best I can, although I wish I could be out there with them. I'm mentally worn out over the treatment of the buffalo at Yellowstone. Bottom line: while we continue our blabbing, the buffalo are being killed for no good reason. They quietly try to survive, but are shot and harassed. Very depressing. I'll continue to make phone calls and write letters on behalf of the buffalo. Maybe persistence will pay.



Posted by Tom to Jim's Eclectic World at 2/15/08 4:52 PM
__________________________________________________
D O T E A S Y - "Join the web hosting revolution!"
http://www.doteasy.com