Tuesday, July 1, 2008

[Jim's Eclectic World] New comment on Re-mythologizing Yellowstone: Part 1 - True and fa....

DadsFirstBorn has left a new comment on your post "Re-mythologizing Yellowstone: Part 1 - True and fa...":

While you feel my posting contained "myths" you are sorely mistaken. First... there really was a "Ranger Smith" to whom I referred to in my blog - and, he is still alive today (lives near Seattle and grew up in Powell)... I never mentioned "Jellystone" whether I played against peoples' memories of the cartoon or not... and I am offended you included my blog as a part of your "myth."... I kind of think you never read it...



Posted by DadsFirstBorn to Jim's Eclectic World at 7/2/08 1:00 AM
__________________________________________________
D O T E A S Y - "Join the web hosting revolution!"
http://www.doteasy.com