Wednesday, April 16, 2008

[Jim's Eclectic World] New comment on Revolution of the small: The uselessness of global....

Mike has left a new comment on your post "Revolution of the small: The uselessness of global...":

And now that I have another moment . . .

I'm not sure that there was one clear thought in your article either, Jimmy. I normally enjoy your ramblings but this one was a tough pill to swallow. I mean, it was just words and words and words, and you weren't really saying anything.

Okay, that's not fair. I know you had a clear thought in there, but you used entirely too many words to get to it. It was like reading a statement from one of these numb-nuts running for new George Bush. Boooorinnnng.

But hey, I know you have a lot to say, and your last entry was thoroughly entertaining. I'm still giggling from it. So, I guess you can't win 'em all.

Still, I don't blame you for trying.



Posted by Mike to Jim's Eclectic World at 4/16/08 9:07 PM
__________________________________________________
D O T E A S Y - "Join the web hosting revolution!"
http://www.doteasy.com