Thursday, May 15, 2008

[Jim's Eclectic World] New comment on Press Release: Buffalo Allies of Bozeman Is Founde....

Jim Macdonald has left a new comment on your post "Press Release: Buffalo Allies of Bozeman Is Founde...":

First of all, "or" here makes what follows it singular as in "It's either this or that." So, "is" serves as the proper form of the verb "to be."

Secondly, your understanding of the use of language is narrow and superficial. Tell me that you or anyone else has any trouble understanding what the quote in the press release actually says. So, your point about the use of language here is without merit.

Thirdly, don't use the word "thought" so lightly. Where you wrongly criticize a non-point about the use of language *misusing various rules of grammar by the way - no matter, I still understood you*, you use the word "thought" rather lightly. I'm not sure what about it constitutes a cogent thought.

Fourthly, as to what's not here from you, I'd suggest you read my piece within my blog on why KKK speech is not free speech. For several reasons, I'd say the "shit" you've been posting here rises to that level.



Posted by Jim Macdonald to Jim's Eclectic World at 5/15/08 9:10 AM
__________________________________________________
D O T E A S Y - "Join the web hosting revolution!"
http://www.doteasy.com