Friday, May 2, 2008

[Jim's Eclectic World] New comment on Why buffalo and why not the CUT deal? Against uti....

Mike McCord has left a new comment on your post "Why buffalo and why not the CUT deal? Against uti...":

Wow. I can't believe how open-minded you've become all of a sudden there, Jimmy. I go away for awhile, and now you're letting folks post ways to fricassee buffalo? And letting another post about saving elk?? I commend you, but I'm a bit dumbfounded. Doesn't the elk thing kinda encroach on you're turf? I mean, no one's shooting them every winter when they leave the park, right? Ah well, you never cease to amaze me.

One thing that bothers me though, you've got some people here kissing your ass and agreeing with you, and you still dismiss some of their comments, or at least, you correct them. Granted, I think they're a bunch of nut-jobs, but that's me. I enjoy being on the top of the food chain, and I prefer not to anthropomorphize my food. So I would think that when it comes to you, you'd just smile and say, "Thankee kindly," instead of, "You're missing the point."

I don't get it. I don't get it.



Posted by Mike McCord to Jim's Eclectic World at 5/2/08 9:21 PM
__________________________________________________
D O T E A S Y - "Join the web hosting revolution!"
http://www.doteasy.com