Monday, August 4, 2008

[Jim's Eclectic World] New comment on Yellowstone and class.

American Puzzle has left a new comment on your post "Yellowstone and class":

Jim - Thank you for finding me and commenting. This piece is compelling as well, and thoughtful. Although, I have stayed in Old Faithful Inn - once - for a few days. :) You also clearly have much more experience than I with working in the park, and you have detailed the class issue very well. One thing, I read the comment by Kurt and your response - the foreign students I worked with in 2005 were just as "entitled" as their American college student brethren - saw it time and again in their attitudes about work. So I don't know that I can fully agree with that assessment...however, I love your writing. I'm adding your blog as a link under my Education and Community tag and look forward to reading more! ;)



Posted by American Puzzle to Jim's Eclectic World at 8/4/08 9:09 AM
__________________________________________________
D O T E A S Y - "Join the web hosting revolution!"
http://www.doteasy.com