Friday, April 18, 2008

[Jim's Eclectic World] New comment on Report back on action now on Bozeman Activist Web ....

Jim Macdonald has left a new comment on your post "Report back on action now on Bozeman Activist Web ...":

I'm still waiting for answers to my arguments.

If you insist on insulting me, I'll leave them on. Of the two of us, I think you'll come out looking the worse. Besides, I enjoy reading them; they are funny. We share them amongst each other and laugh; we were very disappointed you weren't at the event. There'll be more, and we'll be happy to have you for our own amusement, if for nothing else.

And, as for the deal, I think it's pretty clear that it's a big defeat for the buffalo and for Yellowstone. You have to be pretty nuts to come up with a deal that makes friends of activists AND ranchers. But, that's just what happened, while the professional environmentalists can make money for their coffers, Schweitzer can go to re-election, and Suzanne Lewis can pretend that she's done something good for Yellowstone.

And, for nothing, not even for those 25 buffalo, who also gain nothing by this.



Posted by Jim Macdonald to Jim's Eclectic World at 4/18/08 9:50 PM
__________________________________________________
D O T E A S Y - "Join the web hosting revolution!"
http://www.doteasy.com